Monday, November 26, 2007

Loved rehab, but I still got it right: Hair

Daryl Hair has been through a 'man management course' as a part of his rehabilitation after he got demoted following the Oval controversy. Reports the Sydney Morning Herald. But after the course is complete, Hair still believes that what he did was right.

"It's easy to say, look, if I'd known how to deal with that sort of issue, the communication and management issues then, if I knew then what I know now I may have done things differently.

"But I don't believe so because there's a certain limit to what the umpire needs to do under those circumstances and I believe that both the umpires fulfilled those obligations both with the ball tampering and the refusal to play."


He also defended his claim of a severance payment from ICC.

Click here for the story

No comments: